Paxton 820-050A Proximity keyfob packs are for use with Paxton Proximity compact, Easyprox compact and Switch2 systems. An intuitive ‘shadow card’ system is used for ease of management. The keyfobs are supplied with a wallet for storing the shadow cards.
- Use with Compact and Switch2 systems
- Keyfobs have a lifetime guarantee
- All users are valid after enrolment
- A lost card can be voided with a shadow card
- Additional packs can be added easily
- Simple function cards are included
- Choice of pack sizes
- Choice of pack colour for using coloured zones
Adding Another Paxton 820-050A Pack to an Existing System
To add a new pack, first present an enrolment card from an existing active pack, followed by the enrolment card from the new pack.
- Take the enrolment card from the new pack.
- Present the enrolment card to the reader.
- The reader beeps and the LED’s light up.
- ALL USERS ARE NOW VALID. Return enrolment card to pack.
Each user has a matching pair of tokens.
DO NOT MIX UP THE PAIRS
The keyfobs are provided in plastic pouches to keep each keyfob with its associated shadow card. The card wallet is provided to store the shadow cards once the keyfobs have been issued.
WARNING: Do not deal with more than one user at the same time. The security and administration of your system will be seriously compromised if unmarked cards become mixed up.
Keyfob – give to user.
Shadow card – write name of user on this card.
Bar a User
Take the matching shadow card and present it to each reader on your site. The user keyfob is now barred. A barred keyfob can be re-validated by presenting an active enrolment card followed by the user keyfob to the reader.