The following terms will become effective as soon as you begin to use the website.
ALG ID Cards Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 11366779. Our VAT registration number is GB296344666. Our Registered Office Address is 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom.
- “Company“, “ALG ID Cards“, “We“, “Us“, “Our” – ALG ID Cards Ltd (Registered Company Number 11366779)
- “Customer“, “You“, “Your” – The person using our website or; the person or company with whom the Company makes a contract with.
- “Contract” – Any contract that is formed between the Company and the Customer for the sale and purchasing of any Goods.
- “Delivery” – The delivery of Goods to the Customer by the Company, directly or indirectly (including via a supplier acting on behalf of the Company).
- “Goods” – The goods which are supplied under the contract from the Company to the Customer.
- “Services” – Any services which are supplied to the Customer by the Company.
- “Our Website” – The website of ALG ID Cards which is located at https://www.algidcards.co.uk/
- “Order” – Any order that has been placed by the Customer with the Company.
In order to fully benefit from our website, you will need to register with us and create an account. The following terms apply when you register for an account on our website:
- You must be human!
- You must be at least 18 years of age. By registering for an account with us, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- You must provide your real name and email address. You must also provide a valid delivery address. If you provide false/fake details, your payment may fail. You may also be banned from our website if you are found to have provided false/incorrect details.
- You may only create one account. We perform regular checks, if you are found to have created multiple accounts, you may be banned from our website.
- You are responsible for your account; it’s security and any activity that occurs under your account. You must ensure you choose a secure password when registering to prevent unauthorised purchases against your account. We will not be liable for damage or loss from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use any of our website for any illegal or unauthorised purposes. You must not in the use of our services, violate any laws in your country of residence or the country you are transacting.
When you place an order on our website, you will be shown the available payment methods during the checkout process. Unless stated otherwise, full payment will be required before your order can be processed.
Payment details will be sent to you after your order has been placed. We will not be held liable if you send payment to the wrong account.
VAT (“Value Added Tax”) is added to all orders. Prices on our website are shown exclusive of VAT, during checkout you will be shown the amount of VAT added to your order. VAT can be removed from your order if the following applies:
- You provide us with your EU VAT registration number and;
- Your order is being sent out of the UK to another EU country or;
- Your order is being sent to a non-EU country.
Customer payment accounts can be opened subject to satisfactory references. Unless we state otherwise, the terms of payment for customer payment accounts shall be the net cash amount due and will be payable 30 calendar days from when the invoice is raised (unless specifically agreed at the time of ordering).
Returns, Refunds & Consumer Rights
If you are ordering as a consumer, your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 will apply to all orders. The policy below does not affect your statutory rights.
We also operate a goodwill refund policy (“goodwill policy”) to consumers (which operates outside your statutory rights). If you have ordered as a consumer, you may request to cancel your order (“cancellation request”) within 30 working days of you receiving it (with the day you (or a nominated third party) received your order being the first day).
If having ordered as a consumer and you cancel your order under our goodwill policy, you must inform us in writing. Once your cancellation request is approved, you:
- Must return your good(s) immediately and within 14 calendar days.
- Must return your good(s) in the same condition as they were when you received them (including any protective packaging).
- Will be required to pay the return postage costs (which are non-refundable). You should return your items using a recorded delivery service.
No goodwill policy refunds will be issued for any good or orders that have been made/customised to the customers’ specification.
You must take care when you receive and inspect your good(s). Goodwill policy refunds will not be issued if you return your good(s) in a condition which prevents resale.
Orders returned under the goodwill refund will be refunded to your original payment method within 24 hours of us receiving your return. Only the item costs (including VAT) will be refunded. Any postage and packaging costs that were paid when ordering will be deducted from your refund.
Returns are subject to a 20% fee if items are opened or returned in an unsellable condition.
If you return your order under your statutory rights or our goodwill policy, you must return any free gifts that were included in the order. Failure to return the free gift (in it’s original condition) with the item (and within 30 days) will result in an invoice for the value of the free gift.
If you return your order under the goodwill policy, the item(s) must be unopened and in it’s original condition and protective packaging. Goodwill refunds cannot be issued for any items that have been opened or used.
Software & Digital Goods
If purchasing as a consumer, digital goods and software are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations. By law, we must not supply digital content within the 14 day cancellation period unless:
- The consumer gives express consent and;
- The consumer acknowledges they loose the right to cancel as soon as the download starts.
If you do not give your consent, then you have to wait until the cancellation period has ended before you can download the digital content.
If you place a digital order, we will email you this information shortly after payment has been received.
Orders placed before 2PM are usually dispatched same working day. Orders placed after 2PM will usually be dispatched by the next working day. If an order is placed after 2PM on a Friday, it will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders are usually dispatched in full. If it is not possible to dispatch all goods together, we will dispatch the available goods to you with the remainder dispatched at a later date (at no extra cost to you).
In times of exceptional circumstances, your delivery time may change. We will do our best to notify you as soon as possible of this delay.
An item is classed as being delivered as soon as it is:
- Accepted by the customer
- Accepted by a 3rd party nominated by the customer
- Left in a safe place designated by the customer
Some orders are sent via a delivery service which requires a signature by the customer (or nominated 3rd party), these deliveries cannot be left in a safe place.
Risk of damage to or loss of the good(s) shall pass from the company to the customer as soon as the good(s) are delivered (see our Delivery section above).
- Prices for all goods and services are displayed on our website.
- Prices are displayed excluding VAT or delivery. VAT and delivery charges are displayed on the checkout page.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. Orders that have been placed will not be affected if you have received a payment confirmation from us.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order and not send good(s) if there has been an obvious pricing error which could easily be mistaken for mispricing.
Law & Jurisdiction
Contracts for all purchases of goods on our website will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such contracts shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.