The term ‘Hands-free access control’ means that the Paxton 690-222 token that identifies a user is read from within a pocket or handbag. No hands are required. This is very useful for gates and barriers, loading doors and where disabled or elderly people require access. The hands-free key fobs, in conjunction with a hands-free interface, achieve this using unique wireless technology.
Hands-free tokens will work as a standard token with all PROXIMITY readers. P series readers and KP series keypads equipped with a hands-free interface will achieve longer ‘hands-free’ ranges.
Paxton 690-222 Key Features
- Read range from 0.85m to 2.5m
- Active tokens with replaceable batteries
- Up to 5m read range with the long range reader
- Also works with non-hands-free readers
- The Paxton 690-222 uses wireless technology
- Use with P and KP readers and the long range reader
Paxton 690-222 fobs are enrolled onto the Net2 system using the standard desktop reader.
|Hands-free Read Range||mm|
|Long range reader||5000|