Magicard Enduro3E ID Card Printer (Dual-Sided)
This product has been discontinued and replaced with the Magicard 300 ID Card Printer.
£647.00 ext VAT
(£776.40 inc VAT)
Out of stock
The Magicard Enduro3E (an upgrade to the Magicard Enduro+) is the most reliable solution within the Magicard range. This printer has been designed for producing high-quality, full-colour and secure ID cards.
Free Upgrade from Single-Sided Automatically Applied
The Enduro3E is suitable for Schools, Colleges, Healthcare Organisations and Businesses with mid-volume demand for plastic card production. Unique drop-in upgrades instantly enable dual-sided printing, and the printer comes with both USB and ethernet connectivity as standard.
Regarding visual card security, the Enduro3E comes with four secure Holokote watermarks installed.
- Prints 500 cards per hour (Mono) or 100 cards per hour (Full-colour)
- Prints to standard CR80 and CR79 card size, including PVC and self-adhesive
- Single-sided and dual-sided models available
- Magnetic stripe and MIFARE®, contact and contactless encoding
- Rewritable technology included
- Online & Telephone Support + 3-year return to base warranty provided by Magicard.
EasyBadge Lite ID card design software is included free of charge (RRP £129.99) with this printer. Please note, EasyBadge is not Mac compatible.
We recommend you purchase the following products as Printer Ribbon and Cards are required to print:
- 100 Blank White Plastic Cards
- Magicard MA300YMCKO Colour Ribbon – 300 Prints / Magicard MA250YMCKOK Colour Ribbon – 250 Prints
- Magicard Enduro3E Cleaning Kit
Check out our blog post that explains the difference between YMCKO and YMCKOK if you are unsure.
View the Magicard Enduro3E manual below or visit the Magicard website for Enduro Drivers and support.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.